These came about because I had four boxes of Ritz to use up (50 cents each after coupons) and I wanted to make some kind of easy treat for Valentine’s Day. Naturally I did a Pinterest search for Ritz and bam: these cookies showed up over and over again. Crazy easy and I already had two of the main ingredients, peanut butter and the aforementioned Ritz crackers.
Source: Everyone on Pinterest
- 3 sleeves of Ritz Crackers
- 2 bags of candy melts (or baking chocolate, chocolate chips, etc.)
- Peanut butter
- Parchment paper (Seriously, don’t skip the parchment paper, life is so much easier if you have it.)
1. Spread peanut butter on a Ritz cracker and top it with another to make a sandwich.
2. Dip in chocolate (make sure they are completely covered) add sprinkles and you are done!
These were crazy good! So easy to make and everyone loved them. They won’t be around for long. I’ll be making another batch of these soon.