I had all these big plans for what to make for Easter treats. Then time got away from me and I had other stuff going on so I realized I needed something fast and easy but still cute. So, of course, I went with bark. I’ve made bark before using other candies and what not, but I’ve seen tons of pins for jelly bean bark and I thought that might be fun.
- 1 bag of Wilton candy melts (I used white, but they come in tons of colors.)
- 9oz bag of jelly beans (I used Brach’s Speckled Jelly Beans.)
- Parchment paper
1. Melt the candy melts. I microwave them in small increments until they are melted.
2. Spread the white candy out on a piece of parchment paper.
3. Add sprinkles and jelly beans.
4. Let everything harden and then break it into pieces and you have an easy Easter treat.
Easy and it looks lovely on an Easter plate. It tastes pretty good too. I also made some cupcakes (box mix, nothing fancy) and I’m all set for Easter (at least until it’s time for Easter dinner dessert.)