This recipe came about because I had potatoes I wanted to use up. As you can tell from the pic, I got a bit distracted so my potatoes ended up a tad more well-done than I intended. (I say that because it sounds nicer than burnt. Hehe!)
Adapted from a recipe at South of Your Mouth
- 4 large red potatoes
- 1 envelope of Lipton’s onion soup mix
- 3 tablespoons of olive oil
- Cut up potatoes into a bowl and mix with olive oil and onion soup mix.
- Spread onto a greased pan. (Trust me on this, the baking spray is so important.)
- Bake at 400 for 30 to 40 minutes.
Okay, so despite the fact that they were a bit burnt, these were surprisingly tasty. They had tons of flavor. I was worried at first they would be too oniony, but they were just right. If I make them again, I will definitely try to keep my eye on them better so they don’t end up quite so well done.