So, I love chicken parmesan, so this recipe was an obvious choice. Plus, crockpot recipe! I love when I can just throw dinner in the crockpot and let it do it’s thing.
Adapted from: Mom On Timeout
- 4 chicken breasts
- 2- 24oz jars of pasta sauce
- 8oz shredded five cheese Italian blend cheese
- Spaghetti – prepared according to the package
- Place chicken and sauce in the crockpot and cook on low for 6 hours.
- In the last five minutes of cooking, add the cheese evenly on top.
- Serve over the prepared spaghetti.
Verdict: Not Quite A Win
There was absolutely nothing wrong with this dinner. It was perfectly fine. I just really missed the breading on the chicken. I guess for me it’s just not chicken parm without breaded chicken. This came out a bit more like chicken spaghetti. Everyone ate it, but I probably won’t make it again.